There several ways to contact us and we encourage you to use any of the following, but by phone will get the fastest response, with email the next fastest and regular mail the slowest.
- PHONE: (812) 965-8647
- EMAIL: Fill out the Contact form below, and then click the send button. Make sure you include your preferred method to contact you in return.
All requests for services should include:
- Your name.
- Your mailing address.
- Your phone number.
- Your email address (optional).
- Best method to contact you.
- Best time of day to contact you by phone.
- Date any material must be returned.
- Type of service you require (Editing, translation, interpretation, study or travel abroad, etc.
- What is your primary language or first language you learned to speak?
See below for additional information that should be included with some requests.
Requests for translation should include:
- Type (legal, medical, certificate, personal correspondence, scientific, or technical) of material to translate. Certificates will include a signed Certificate of Translators Competency unless you don’t need this. Most legal or documents submitted to the government need this.
- Approximate word count.
- Format (electronic file format that can be edited or documents that are typed, scanned, printed, or hand written).
Requests for interpretation should include:
- Type (legal, medical, certificate, personal correspondence, scientific, or technical) of material to be interpreted.
- Name of person we are interpreting or meeting with.
- Mailing address with notes about where we are meeting.
- Date and time we are to arrive.
- Approximate length of the meeting.
Requests for group travel should include:
- Approximate dates of travel.
- Is this a study abroad trip which will include Spanish classes during the trip.
- What location(s) do you wish to visit?
- Special accommodations needed (medical or physical).
- Total number of people in the group.
Requests for K-12 Spanish Consulting should include:
- Name of school.
- Name of administrator or person to contact at the school.
- Contact information for administrator or person to contact at the school.
- Mailing address of school.
- Name(s) of who will be teaching the Spanish classes.
In the event we need additional information, we will contact you.